School uniform plays a vital role in promoting the ethos of a school, providing a sense of belonging and identity and setting an appropriate tone for education. By creating a common identity amongst all pupils, regardless of background, a school uniform can also act as a social leveller.
The “Education (Guidance about Costs of School Uniforms) Act 2021” states that all stipulated school uniform items must be affordable for all and any branded items, purchased through uniform suppliers, offer value for money. This statutory guidance came into effect in September 2022.
The Aspire Uniform Policy, formed in part by parent/pupil voice, ensures each individual uniform offering across the trust is in line with this legislation and helps maintain the balance between affordability and upholding of school ethos and identity.
Our school uniform colours are navy blue and grey. Please ensure all items are clearly labelled with your child's name.
- Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan (school logo optional)
- Plain white polo shirt or white & navy polo shirt with school logo (optional)
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Navy & white gingham dress (summer)
- Plain white/black/navy socks or tights
- Flat black school shoes - no trainers, boots or open toes
School PE Kit
- School PE top (or plain equivalent)
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
Only small studs for ears only
Long hair must be tied back
Permitted for Juniors